Standing Adapter Tower 5 Layer Socket
Power Strip Surge Protector-Power Strip Tower With 3 USB Ports&20 Universal Socket Plugs , 6.6 Feet Long Extension Cord-Universal Charging Station Vertical Sock
- Space saving: The vertical tower design is used to return excellent working ability with ultra-small space. There is no need to worry about big plugs blocking other sockets. The top has a durable handle for easy carrying.
- Universal socket: A well-designed universal socket that can match various specifications of plugs, supports 110V-240V, rated current 10A, and maximum power up to 2500W. Independent switches on each floor help you save electricity when other sockets are not in use.
- Smart USB ports: 3 USB ports with a maximum total of 5V/2.1A, and each port is up to 2.1A.
- Extension cord: Use 6.6 feet (approximately 2 meters) of pure copper extension cord, which can span the length of the sofa, and you can set the cord length according to your needs.
- Safe and reliable: The socket is made of fireproof ABS plastic material and PVC, with authoritative CE and FCC certification. When an overload occurs, it will automatically turn off the power to protect the connected equipment. Press the red overload protector button to restart. Not only protects the family, but also provides protection for the equipment.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: The official Connects , 8645 Provident Street, Philadelphia PA 19150, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.